National Archery Judge Course Series 2/2017
6 – 9 July 2017, Bintulu, Sarawak.
1. Venue : The Conference Room, Sekolah Kebangsaan Kampung Baru,
97000 Bintulu, Sarawak.
2. Date : 6-9 July, 2017
3. Registration Fee : RM300.00 per participant.
4. Closing Date : 30 June, 2017.
5. Seats : 35 participants.
6. Requirement : (a) Registration Form endorsed by the affiliated member association
(b) Able to understand English Language and be over 18 years of age; &
(c) Must had attended previous Archery National Judge Course or a qualified Archery State Judge.
7. Process : (a) Fee to be paid on 6 July 2017 morning during Registration;
(b) Fill up the attached Form and email it together with the supporting certificate to Mr. Paul Leong, Judge Committee member of NAAM by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Other Expenses : Lodging, transport and dinner will be under the participant own care.
9. Content : (a) Language : English and Bahasa Malaysia.
(b) Level : National level.
(c) Session : Daily from 8.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
(d) Experts :
1. Mr. Chong Yap Jin – WA Judge Emeritus; HP: 013-8035630
2. Mr. Louis Simon Peter – WA International Judge Candidate.
3. Mr. Harun Hamzah – WAA Continental Judge. 019-7718334
(e) Certificate : Certificate of Attending will be issued by
NAAM. The passed candidates will receive